With speed and quality at a competitive price, the Mushkin ESSENTIALS DDR4 SODIMM memory kit is a great upgrade for your laptop or notebook. Built with premium components and first-class manufacturing, this memory kit will go the distance with unbeatable reliability and durability. Add this Mushkin ESSENTIALS DDR4 SODIMM laptop memory kit to your system and watch the performance skyrocketâ€”as more memory often means more responsive multitasking, faster program switching, as well as better overall performance.
- Hand-Tested: This product has been tested by hand for quality assurance.
- Low Power Consumption: The lower operating voltage results in less heat generation and power usages. The 1.2V low-voltage of DDR4 delivers roughly 40% power saving when compared with DDR3 module.
- Enhanced Timings: This product is programmed to use timings that offer maximum compatibility with your system and original memory.
- Enhanced Frequency: The Mushkin Enhanced Essentials DDR4 memory modules can deliver up to 17GB bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating system and applications.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Mushkin Enhanced MFG is one of the nation's most recognized manufacturers of performance computer products worldwide and has well established relationships with all of the top computer component companies around the globe. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make our products the best in the industry. It's called the Mushkin difference!
G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin 3600MHz (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C17D-16GTZR
Customer Positive Reviews
Customer Negative Reviews
Top Positive Reviews
F4-3600C17D-16GTZR Samsung B-die confirmed. The "R" is the color ...
Ryzen... Friendly... Kinda? Not Really.. *Updated*
Good Looking and functional but pricey
Great performance and looks
Top Negative Reviews
Stable at 3000 with Ryzen 3700x
16GB DDR4 dual channel kit from G.Skill's TridentZ RGB range. Two matched 8GB modules, rated to run at speeds up to 3600MHz (PC4-28800). 288 pins, and timings of CL17 (17-18-18-38) at 1.35V. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Designed specifically for the Intel Z270 Kaby Lake platform.